Your Birth Lamaze classes are four weeks and are held Edwards AFB, the Antelope Valley Birth Center in Lancaster, and several other locations around the Antelope Valley. Get comfortable learning about the birth process in a safe and relaxing environment.
Childbirth classes by Your Birth are very competitive when compared to the prices of other classes, including those held at the Antelope Valley Hospital and local medical centers. Also, Your Birth can accept payment from your HSA or personal credit & debit card.
Heather is the only Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator in the Antelope Valley. At Your Birth, you’ll learn from a trained instructor with decades of experience.
- Took Lamaze class 56% 56%
- Took class other than Lamaze 48% 48%
- Took no childbirth class 43% 43%
- Took Lamaze class 73% 73%
- Took class other than Lamaze 69% 69%
- Took no childbirth class 60% 60%
- Took Lamaze class 63% 63%
- Took class other than Lamaze 57% 57%
- Took no childbirth class 53% 53%
- Took Lamaze class 94% 94%
- Took class other than Lamaze 89% 89%
- Took no childbirth class 91% 91%
Four week classes
Full 12 hours of instruction
Three or Four week classes
8 to 12 hours of instruction
Tailored to your schedule
Heather S. Turner, LCCE, CD(DONA)
Doula & Childbirth Educator
Heather’s out of hospital class and hands-on approach includes techniques you won’t learn anywhere else including peanut ball, rebozo, TENS units, Spinning Babies, and more. She has over 17 years of experience educating families including personal doula clients and Red Cross Healthy Pregnancy classes for the men and women of our armed forces.